Thrustmaster is celebrating 90 years of the Scuderia Ferrariwith a brand-new bundle officially licensed by Ferrari, featuring products from the world of Formula 1: A detachable replica of the Ferrari 150-degree Italia Formula 1 racecar's wheel + A gaming headset inspired by the real headsets used in the Scuderia Ferrari's paddocks.
- Designed for a demanding community and perfectly adapted for all racing games
- Effective stereo technology ensures excellent audio fidelity for the most lifelike reproduction of the sounds of car engines and other surrounding elements
- 2"/50 mm analytic headphone speaker drivers for clear sound with no saturation
- Design inspired by the real headsets used in the Scuderia Ferrari's paddocks
- Memory foam cushions
- Detachable and adjustable microphone
- A wheel designed for Thrustmaster's single-seater racing fans looking for realistic sensations
- Intuitive ergonomics allowing for highly-precise gameplay - access to buttons is easy and optimized
- The wheel’s textured rubber grip allows for realistic, comfortable handling
- 2 different gaming modes: - Normal mode on PC and consoles - Advanced mode for expert users on PC
- Professional-quality rotary knobs, switches and buttons
Battery functionality cannot be guaranteed. We also cannot guarantee any warranty on all the items sold in our store.
Working product in mint cosmetic condition, it includes all original accessories such as power supplies or power cords. This item is brand new in manufacture’s packaging.
Open Box - Grade A:
Working product in great cosmetic condition with very little to no wear. Grade A product is fully tested to be in perfect working condition. This product will include open box and new units that had very minor to no previous use and is usually in the original manufacturer packaging. There could be very minor imperfections which will not affect the overall performance of the item may be present.
Open Box - Grade B:
Working product with light blemishes, scuffs or minor scratches may appear on the product exterior. Grade B product is fully tested to be in working condition that shows minor signs of previous use. These items can have blemishes or cosmetic marks not affecting their overall performance. This product could include returned items that show signs of use and can be in manufactures packaging or generic packaging. Items will usually be complete and with accessories although minor parts or accessories may not be present.
Open Box - Grade C:
Products are in working condition that show signs of use with the possibility of dings, dents, smudges, cracks or scratches on the product or another form of cosmetic imperfection. The cosmetic condition of the product may have noticeable wear and tear. This product may come in manufactures packaging or generic packaging. Accessories may or may not be present with product.
Open Box - AS-IS:
All As-Is product indicates that the product does not completely function as originally intended and is not fully operational. The product may still work in some limited capacity, but it is not fully functional. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use or are completely non-functional. The buyer assumes all responsibility of the purchase and is accepting the item “With all faults” whether the faults are immediately apparent or not. Items may be heavily cosmetically flawed or internally flawed.