Meet the Nest Thermostat, the helpful thermostat with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control it from anywhere with the Google Home app - whether you’re on an errand or on a holiday. You can even change the temperature without getting off the sofa or out of bed. Just say, "Hey Google, turn up the heat" The Nest Thermostat looks out for your heating or cooling system. If something doesn’t seem right, it can send an alert. And it’s easy to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less.
- 2.4" QVGA IPS liquid crystal display (240 x 320 pixels) with digital brightness enhancement film and mirrored glass lens
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, 802.11a/n 5 GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy, 802.15.4 @ 2.4 GHz
- You can change the temperature, adjust your schedule, and more from the free Google Home app. Remote control and mobile notifications require working Internet and Wi-Fi. Voice control requires a compatible device
- With Quick Schedule, you can easily program the Nest Thermostat in the app, and then make adjustments over time
- Conserve: It can turn itself down when you leave the house, so you don’t waste energy on an empty home
- Savings Finder looks for more ways to save, and suggests tweaks to your schedule. You can accept the suggestions with a tap
- The Nest Thermostat can use sensors and your phone’s location to check if you’ve left the house. Then it can set itself to an Eco Temperature to save energy
- HVAC Monitoring & Alerts: When your heating and cooling system is running, HVAC monitoring looks out for potential issues and irregular behaviour. If something doesn’t seem right, it can send you an alert
- Make Maintenance Easier: HVAC monitoring sends reminders to help to keep your system running as it should. You’ll know when it’s time to replace your air filter based on actual usage, not just a date on the calendar. And you’ll get helpful seasonal notifications with suggestions so that you can stay on top of your system maintenance
- Works with multi-zone systems (one thermostat required per zone)
- Works with Hey Google and Alexa (Voice control requires a compatible device)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
Battery functionality cannot be guaranteed. We also cannot guarantee any warranty on all the items sold in our store.
Working product in mint cosmetic condition, it includes all original accessories such as power supplies or power cords. This item is brand new in manufacture’s packaging.
Open Box - Grade A:
Working product in great cosmetic condition with very little to no wear. Grade A product is fully tested to be in perfect working condition. This product will include open box and new units that had very minor to no previous use and is usually in the original manufacturer packaging. There could be very minor imperfections which will not affect the overall performance of the item may be present.
Open Box - Grade B:
Working product with light blemishes, scuffs or minor scratches may appear on the product exterior. Grade B product is fully tested to be in working condition that shows minor signs of previous use. These items can have blemishes or cosmetic marks not affecting their overall performance. This product could include returned items that show signs of use and can be in manufactures packaging or generic packaging. Items will usually be complete and with accessories although minor parts or accessories may not be present.
Open Box - Grade C:
Products are in working condition that show signs of use with the possibility of dings, dents, smudges, cracks or scratches on the product or another form of cosmetic imperfection. The cosmetic condition of the product may have noticeable wear and tear. This product may come in manufactures packaging or generic packaging. Accessories may or may not be present with product.
Open Box - AS-IS:
All As-Is product indicates that the product does not completely function as originally intended and is not fully operational. The product may still work in some limited capacity, but it is not fully functional. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use or are completely non-functional. The buyer assumes all responsibility of the purchase and is accepting the item “With all faults” whether the faults are immediately apparent or not. Items may be heavily cosmetically flawed or internally flawed.