EZVIZ C1C is where smart home security meets sharp night vision. Designed for simple and quick installation, the C1C's super night vision safeguards every corner - even in places without illumination. Additional features such as two-way audio and customizable Motion Detection Zones make this camera more reliable and easier to operate compared to your standard security camera.
- Enjoy industry leading 1080p HD video clarity and super night vision up to 40ft (12m)
- C1C will automatically switch to night vision mode when the lights go out so that you never miss a beat
- Use Smart Motion Detection Zones feature to draw specific zones within your camera's field of view where you would like to detect activity
- Receive real-time notifications when activity is detected
- Simply tap the microphone function in the EZVIZ app to activate simultaneous audio transmission to listen and speak as if you are in the same room
- The compact size of the C1C blends in very well to any home decor
- A magnet is built-in to the base and can be easily mounted to the included metal plate
- Comes with a MicroSD Card Slot included and if you need additional back up, subscription based cloud storage options are available but not required (MicroSD card sold separately)
- Unlock advanced configurations of your network and video settings as well as increase the number of cameras able to view simultaneously to 2Download at ezvizlife.com (Available for Windows PC only)
- Resolution: 1080p HD at 20 fps
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9" Progressive Scan CMOS
- IR Cut Filter with Auto Switching
- Night Vision Range: Max 40ft (12m)
- Audio: Full Two-Way
- Storage: Supports MicroSD Card up to 256GB (MicroSD Card Sold Separately)
Battery functionality cannot be guaranteed. We also cannot guarantee any warranty on all the items sold in our store.
Working product in mint cosmetic condition, it includes all original accessories such as power supplies or power cords. This item is brand new in manufacture’s packaging.
Open Box - Grade A:
Working product in great cosmetic condition with very little to no wear. Grade A product is fully tested to be in perfect working condition. This product will include open box and new units that had very minor to no previous use and is usually in the original manufacturer packaging. There could be very minor imperfections which will not affect the overall performance of the item may be present.
Open Box - Grade B:
Working product with light blemishes, scuffs or minor scratches may appear on the product exterior. Grade B product is fully tested to be in working condition that shows minor signs of previous use. These items can have blemishes or cosmetic marks not affecting their overall performance. This product could include returned items that show signs of use and can be in manufactures packaging or generic packaging. Items will usually be complete and with accessories although minor parts or accessories may not be present.
Open Box - Grade C:
Products are in working condition that show signs of use with the possibility of dings, dents, smudges, cracks or scratches on the product or another form of cosmetic imperfection. The cosmetic condition of the product may have noticeable wear and tear. This product may come in manufactures packaging or generic packaging. Accessories may or may not be present with product.
Open Box - AS-IS:
All As-Is product indicates that the product does not completely function as originally intended and is not fully operational. The product may still work in some limited capacity, but it is not fully functional. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use or are completely non-functional. The buyer assumes all responsibility of the purchase and is accepting the item “With all faults” whether the faults are immediately apparent or not. Items may be heavily cosmetically flawed or internally flawed.